Websites are the foundation of success in all aspects of marketing but building a website that clearly communicates your message and accomplishes your goals can be complicated. It is more than just looks. Defining a clear goal, managing the design and content creation, and measuring success are not small tasks.
Over the last 15 years I have been involved in every aspect of website strategy, planning, and development. In my early years I was coding HTML directly for small projects. More recently I have been involved in the entire process of managing agencies and creating large complex websites.
- Create corporate web strategies and define goals
- Specify features and functions
- Choose and manage design firms
- Develop information architecture
- Drive content creation
- Ensure proper implementation of SEO best practices
- Integrate the site into existing sales and marketing programs
- Drive traffic
- Define and measure success